STUDENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
THEATRE INTERN and ARCHIVE INTERN
8 WEEKS, June 25 – August 18, 2018
APPLICANTS MUST BE FULL TIME STUDENTS, AND BE RETURNING TO HIGH SCHOOL OR ENROLLED IN UNIVERSITY OR COMMUNITY COLLEGE
FOR THE 2018-19 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applicant abilities and duties will include:
- Ages 15 – 30 years
- Pursuing studies or an interest in drama, local history and/or music
- Experience in theatre productions
- Excellent communication skills, both on-line, in person, and on the telephone.
- Comfortable using social media.
- Having good time-management skills
- Ability to work in a creative environment with children
- Ability to work in a team and/or independent environment with little supervision.
- Competent computer skills, i.e. internet, word, etc.
- Providing assistance with theatre/hall events as required.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Able to take direction as tasks are assigned.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER WILL BE ACCEPTED UP TO AND INCLUDING JUNE 8, 2018
TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
MUSQUODOBOIT VALLEY BICENTENNIAL THEATRE
12390 HWY 224, PO BOX 32, MIDDLE MUSQUODOBOIT, NOVA SCOTIA
OR E-MAIL TO:
mvbt2819 @ gmail.com